Endowment and Restricted Giving
Gifts to the Endowment strengthen the financial health and flexibility of Country Day. The SCDS Endowment is comprised of several named endowed funds, some of which were established to honor family members and friends.
Donors may also direct gifts to a particular program, project, or need. If you are interested in restricting your support to any cause not mentioned below, please contact Director of Advancement Rachelle Doyle at 916-481-8811.
- Andrew Cochrane ‘97 Libraries Fund
- Lifers Scholarship
- Geeting Art Scholarship
- Barbara MacAulay Ore Faculty Development Fund
- Scott Pfaendler ‘87 Scholarship Fund
- Daniel E. White Faculty Salaries Fund (PK-8)
- Stephen T. Repsher Scholarship Fund
- General Endowment
- Edward E. Ford Foundation High School Faculty Salaries Fund
- J. Wesley Jamison Scholarship for Drama & Science
- Class of 2003 Scholarship Fund
- James W. Weatherholt ‘06 History Award
RESTRICTED GIVING OPPORTUNITIES
- Connor Burns ‘20 Memorial Fund
- Francie Tidey Award
- Barbara Lazar Music Award
CLICK HERE to contribute to any of our existing endowed funds.