Country Day Fund Impact Report 2021-22
Dear Country Day Community,
Generosity in our community has consistently created pathways for Country Day students to learn, grow, and thrive. When you give to Country Day you are investing in the power of philanthropy to transform education from good to great. Thank you for contributing to the bright future of diverse students from all over Sacramento, across the country, and across the world.
With your support, in the 2021-22 school year we made key investments in several areas, giving students, faculty, and staff the resources to think critically, live creatively, and act compassionately.
- Orff Training for our lower school music and movement teacher.
- Apple TVs installed in more classrooms to allow remote streaming and wireless connections.
- Educational leadership courses for IDEA Committee chairs.
- Increased Social Emotional Learning support.
- The purchase of a new robotics kit for our high school robotics team.
- Updates in physical education equipment including floor hockey sticks and scooters of different sizes.
- Increased school-sponsored opportunities for social connection.
Thank you for your financial support and the trust you place in Country Day. We are looking forward to celebrating the accomplishments of our outstanding students at the upcoming closing ceremonies and graduation.
With deep gratitude,
Head of School