We're excited to get to know your family!
Country Day’s application cycle begins one year in advance of a child’s anticipated entry. Below are details about our application process, and we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Our main admission entry points are Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten, Grade 6, and Grade 9. We accept applications to all grades, and for those that are not main entry points, space is dependent on attrition.
- Pre-Kindergarten applicants are typically four years of age by September 1 of the year of projected enrollment, and Kindergarten applicants are five years of age by September 1 of the year of projected enrollment.
Application Process at a Glance
Fall before your child begins
- attend Open House
- accomplish parent tour
- submit online application
- schedule applicant visit
Winter before your child begins
- complete application by February 16
- receive admission decision March 8
Spring before your child begins
- get to know your host family and other new Cavaliers
- attend Spring Celebration
- sign-up for summer program (K-8 students)
Summer before your child begins
- participate in summer program (K-8 students)
- rsvp for late summer special events
- attend student and parent orientations
Country Day admits students without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national or ethnic origin, and affords them all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate against any student in any way as legally defined in state and federal laws for co-educational schools in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, financial aid programs, or athletic and other school-administered programs.