- About SCDS
- Inside SCDS
- Calendar & News
- Support Country Day
Alumni Council & Alumni Association
Every student who attended Country Day, whether or not he or she graduated from SCDS, is a member of the alumni association.
The Alumni Council, in coordination with the alumni and development office, directs the activities of the alumni association. The Council meets four times a year on the SCDS campus. If you are interested in becoming involved in the Council, contact the alumni office at 916.481.8811 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alumni Council Mission Statement
Adopted February 9, 2009
Composition: The Alumni Association is comprised of all graduates and former students of Sacramento Country Day School and is governed by the Alumni Council. The mission of the Alumni Council is to strengthen lifetime connections between all alumni and the school.
To achieve its mission, the Alumni Council will:
- Maintain an active knowledge of the current state of the school and future goals, and communicate that knowledge to the alumni;
– Maintain an active knowledge of alumni sentiment and opinions, and communicate that knowledge to the school;
– Participate in the development of alumni events for social and professional networking and support of the school;
– Promote the traditions and continuity of the school community; and
– Support and promote the mission of the school.
Alumni Council Members
Jason Allen ’95, President
Amy Johnson ’95
Elizabeth Lake ’92
Richard Mancina ’73
Graham McDougal ’85
Marc Paoletti ’85
Matt Post ’97
Alexandra Tollette ’99
Tom Wroten ’99
Amy Nelson Wells ’98, Alumni Director
Wendy Ross, Director of Institutional Advancement
Steve Repsher, Headmaster